As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
Built for Sir Joseph Whitworth, engineer and entrepreneur, around 1850, Chancellors Hotel went on to become the home to C.P. Scott, former editor of the Guardian, before eventually being bequeathed to the University of Manchester and becoming the hotel to the University's Chancellors. Chancellors Hotel is situated close to the University's student accommodation and convenient for anyone visiting the University of Manchester. Whilst the University uses the hotel for meetings and conferences, a great many guests have no connection with the University and use it as a convenient and great value hotel for overnight stays, meetings, and family events.
Also within the Chancellors umbrella is a group of cafés, bistros and venues. Each venue and cafe possesses a distinctively different ambiance, but all stay true to the Chancellors ethos, of delicious locally sourced food served by friendly and attentive staff.
As a courtesy to delegates of International Conference on the Inclusive Museum we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|Room Type||Room Rate|
|Twin Room||$USD 112.00/night|
|Large Double||$USD 130.00/night|
|Large Suite||$USD 156.00/night|
Breakfast may be added for $USD 12.00/person
Wi-Fi is included in all rates.
To make your booking directly with the hotel, please call +44 161 907 7414, referencing the booking number KX207262. This specially negotiated rate is based on availability at the time of booking or until the block fills up so be sure to book quickly!
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Conference on the Inclusive Museum.
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW92E16 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com